BBC on Sonke’s football-shaped house in Blantyre.
A couple of weeks ago I stopped by at the tourist information office to collect a couple of brochures on Basel for a visitor.
Here are some hiking links I found in one of them (for future reference):
P.S. I love the mugshots on this page.
I’m still having trouble posting entries via email to my WordPress blog:
– How do I get rid of line breaks?
– How do I get the link across without a line break?
I guess the email clients are introducing the line break somewhere along the line.
Something to try out:
From Weblog to CMS with WordPress
Today was beautifully warm and sunny. A gorgeous day. Although I spent most of it in the office… The sunset was great… And my cam was at home.
Mlle A. (at the foot of hills smothered in clouds of mist, next to a romantic river, in a meander of winding alleys, in the attic of an old house…) recently introduced a new category at her blog where she re-posts favorite posts from previous blogging years. Well, I looked back into the archives of Chiperoni.ch and found that my life is repeating itself. One recurring endless loop. Cos I could have written this very same entry this week. About how I battled with headers and footers in long MS Word 2000 docs. To my own credit I managed to tidy up the docs a lot faster than last year.
Soft, futuristic, or classic?
Here’s a list of the fonts being used for Web 2.0 logos.
see also: the Flickr collection.
It’s Saturday morning. Time for the traditional weekend post, but don’t expect any recipes today. (I did bookmark a great recipe blog though. Somewhere.)
For some reason I set the alarm yesterday evening…. so here I am on my second cup of Mzuzu coffee and my second cup of Rooibos. Still half asleep.
Pages that caught my (short span of) attention this week:
- What do you think of my brochure?
- The paradox is that the long stuff gets skipped. The long stuff gets ignored. Short books sell better, short commercials get more viewers. So repetition becomes essential.
- I read David’s post, It’s a great time to start a business, in response to Caterina’s warning. He has some good points. I guess, I still remember the dotcom boom and crash too vividly. Once burnt, twice shy.
Va bene… have a good weekend! Alles wird gut.
BTW, I’ve turned off the default rich editor feature in WordPress. It was driving me up the wall when I wanted to edit the HTML…